The Student News Site of San Dimas High School

Saint Scroll

Saint Scroll

Saint Scroll

Toy Story: Saints Edition

The Saints Bring Toy Story to Life
Everyone who was apart of the rally and ASB getting together after a successful rally.

Every rally has a lot going into it, but ASB gave their all on this rally. For the annual Spring Rally this year the theme was Pixar’s Toy Story. This rally was so successful and ASB brought some characters to life that were putting on exciting games and even announcing the Prom location and theme for this year.

One of the MC’s (Riley Tsonas) who happens to be one of this years ASB Rally Commissioners says that the turnout of this rally was just as her and her partner Ayden Romero had anticipated it to be, if not better. 

There was many thrilling games being played from musical chairs which involved mini bouncy balls, trivia games being played by teachers, and classic two on two basketball games being played between the spring sports captains. Out of all of these games Riley says, “The musical bouncy chairs was definitely the most exciting one for me as an MC and the crowd. Everyone in the crowd was being so loud which makes it so much more fun to watch and im sure to play as a captain as well. ”

Rallies are put on at San Dimas multiple times a year and this rally had a little more meaning to this years Rallies Commissioners as this is their last rally of the year. Tsonas says, “ It’s a bittersweet moment, but I know that we went out with a good one because this rally was the most entertaining and ASB gave it their all with the decor.” 

When first walking into the Gym, it felt like walking into Andy’s bedroom with all of the blue skies and white clouds along with all of the nostalgic toys that were spread all over the gym all the way from the ceiling to the floor. When thinking about Toy Story this is the exact image that anyone would think of. 

On top of the wonderful rally, at the end the current Junior Class Officers had announced that the Prom theme is “Santorini at Sunset” and the location is going to be at Newport Beach. The announcement did get cut short but their was still so much talk about Prom and everyone seems to be pretty thrilled about it. There are so many exciting things to come. 

Overall, the rally was by far the best one San Dimas has hosted all year long and if the future rallies are like this then San Dimas has some fun times in the near future.