The Student News Site of San Dimas High School

Insight on Mr. White

Zach time as a committed saint

October 22, 2019

Zach White a Senior at San Dimas High School, has been an avid member of the band community. He’s been playing since 4th grade and considers himself a great musician. White is not just apart of the school band, but he is also apart of the school marching band. 

Many of his friends would consider him a very kind and attentive friend. White hates to see others down especially his own friends which makes him a great example of what a good band member should be like. 

— Mr. Joe

Talking to White I found out that his personal motto is to never give up even when things are hard.̈  White instills a great devotion towards the band and administers personal respect for his art from. On top of school and Band White still manages to fit in running track for San Dimas High School Track and Field.

Above all White has accomplished a lot he pushed himself to get good grades and participate in marching band and track. Other than his school extracurriculars White enjoys playing video games and spending time with friends. White plans on going to college and moving on to bigger and better things.

As a senior White has a short time left a San Dimas High School. White has made a great example of what a scholar, athletic, and respectable Saint should look like. He instills a great work ethic in everything he does and does not stop even if things get hard.