The Student News Site of San Dimas High School

Saint Scroll

Saint Scroll

Saint Scroll

12 ThingsTo Do During Spring Break

Activities For A Fun Break
12 ThingsTo Do During Spring Break
  1. Beach Day with your friends or family. 

Hit up the closest beach near you and make a day out of it. Go out with your friends or family, blast music with the windows down, and stop to grab your favorite snacks. There is so many beaches to chose, and so many things to do.

2. Thrift Day

Go out with your friends and make a day just going to different thrift stores. There is so many thrift stores around to go to and find good clothes and it’s cheap. 

3. Hiking 

Go on a hike with a friend or significant other. There are so many pretty trails you can go to and get some sort of workout in. After you can go get a smoothie or acai bowl to make yourself feel better.

4. Downtown LA or Downtown Pasadena 

Go into the city with your friends and try new places to get food or a sweet treat. Walk around and find cool places to take pictures and just hang out outside where you’re not used to.

5. Santa Monica Pier 

Disneyland typically comes to mind when you think of a day of amusement rides, but for a more low-key time, the Santa Monica Pier has plenty of rides and entertainment for all ages. There’s even a carousel for little ones, and Heal The Bay aquarium is under the pier. 

6. Knotts Berry Farm

The Boysenberry Festival occurring during spring break in Los Angeles. All ages can enjoy this family-friendly Orange County staple with thrilling rides and entertaining shows.  

7. Joshua Tree National Park

Spring break is the perfect time to visit Joshua Tree National Park before the desert gets too hot. Explore miles of kid-friendly hiking trails, climb on rocks, and marvel at the otherworldly beauty of this vast national park. Expect to see desert wildflowers in the springtime, too. 

8. Big Bear

You can go snowboarding or skiing with your friends. The lucky thing about living in Socal is you get the beach and mountains throughout the year. 

9. Movie Night With Friends

Have a movie night where you can watch all of your favorite movies. Put face masks on, play board games, eat and make your favorite foods and snacks. Perfect opportunity to stay in and be lazy while wearing your favorite pajamas. 

10. Try new places to eat

I know sometimes you see a place and you say you want to try it but never do, this is a perfect time to try new things and step out of your comfort zone. Maybe try a new coffee shop around the area or somewhere that looks like something you would never try. 

11. Mini Golfing or Golfing Range

This is the perfect thing to do when you and your friends don’t know what to do. Seeing your friends swing at golf balls and missing can be funny. You can make it competitive and maybe make up dares for the person who loses or wins. 

12. Arcade

Hit up Dave & Busters or your local arcade with your friends. It could be fun and competitive and you can have a competition on who gets the most points.