The Student News Site of San Dimas High School

Saint Scroll

Saint Scroll

Saint Scroll

Boys Volleyball Game Against Diamond Ranch

a hard but interesting game

On March 14th boys volleyball had their annual game against Diamond Ranch at San Dimas High School, where our saints unfortunately lost. Our saints put up a good fight against Diamond Ranch, we started off strong in the beginning but as soon as Diamond Ranch started to gain points we knew that it was going to be hard to come back from that. After the first quarter many people in the crowd said that it looked like the team had started to lose hope, sophomore Marlon said _________________________________________________________________________________ After Diamond Ranch had won the first quarter the volleyball team knew that they had to give it their all to try and gain back the points that they lost.  

In the electrifying boys’ volleyball match, the intensity was palpable as each team fought fiercely for supremacy on the court Undeterred by the setback, our team rallied together, demonstrating remarkable resilience and determination in the second quarter. With precise serves, powerful spikes, and impeccable teamwork, we surged ahead, securing a well-deserved triumph to even the score. The saints come out on top in the second round senior nick said,_________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________ 

With the game hanging in the balance, tensions ran high as we entered the third quarter. Both teams knew that victory hung in the balance, and neither was willing to concede an inch of ground. The intensity of the game reached new heights as each point became a battleground, with neither side willing to back down.Despite our best efforts, the opposing team managed to regain their footing, mounting a relentless offensive assault that tested our defenses to their limits. Their precision serves and strategic placements kept us on the defensive, In the end, despite our efforts, the opposing team did win, wining the game with a hard-fought victory in the third quarter. Though the outcome didn’t favor us, we walked off the court with our heads held high, proud of the heart and determination we had shown throughout the gamem

• im interviewing both of the guys today